Traveling this holiday season? Perhaps our list of traveling essentials can help you pack wisely.
- Have chargers for all of your electronics such as cell phone, digital camera, laptop, video camera, MP3 player, tablet, etc.
- Be sure to take Ziploc bags to keep clean clothes separate from laundry.
- Don’t forget to include gloves, thick socks and scarves to keep you warm.
- Have multiple pairs of shoes such as boots, sandals and running shoes.
- Of course sweaters are a given, but don’t forget to keep a waterproof jacket as well for unpredictable stormy conditions.
We hope this helps. Happy traveling!